The Division of Sponsored Programs provides services dedicated to graduate and professional students at all stages of their graduate career. These services include:
- Help identifying goals for funding and academic timelines, key search terms, effective search strategies, and time management tips.
- Access to subscription databases, government agency databases, private sources, foundations, UI Grant Bulletin, application information, and other funding links.
- Review of funding applications, feedback, and help with grant writing skills through individual appointments.
- Assistance for students with the required UIRIS electronic routing form and help with post-award non-financial administration.
- Creation of customized presentations for student groups or seminars related to DSP services, funding search strategies, or grant writing skills.
- Free printing and photocopying of proposals, free phone calls and fax to funding sources, and free courier services to deliver applications.