Robert F. Mullins, Ph.D.
Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Biology and pathology of the choroidal microvasculature in aging and macular disease
- Mechanisms involved in the development of drusen, especially with regard to the role of humoral and cellular immune systems in drusen biogenesis
- Structural and compositional changes in Bruch's membrane in aging and disease, and their effects on ocular physiology
- Animal and in vitro models of age-related macular degeneration
- Cell biology of inherited retinal diseases